Testing Session Information
Upcoming Test Sessions
Our next test session will be Monday December 13, 2021 from 10am to 3pm.
- Priority goes to home club members who submit before deadlines. All others (including home club members who missed application deadline) are on a first come, first serve basis.
- When registering for a test, you are committing to be able to test at anytime during the scheduled test session.
- Scheduling is dependent upon judge availability and the number of skaters registered for each test level.
- If you are unable to attend the test session after you have registered, notify test chair immediately.
- If you are not a home club member, you must have a Permission to Test letter from your club in order to test.
- Coaches, including partnering pros and coaches of non-home club members must be CER compliant via USFSA in order to coach/partner at our test sessions.
- Results will be provided at the first break following each group. Copies will be provided and originals will stay with the club.
- A request to switch to an alternate session without paying multiple fees may be honored if received 3 weeks prior to original test date AND if space is available.
- Requests for specific test time must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the test date and will not be guaranteed.
- After the test schedule is posted, no time changes will be permitted.
- Test schedules will be posted a week before the test on this website and emailed to all skaters and coaches at the address given on the application form.
- Skaters must arrive for the test at least one hour prior to your scheduled warm-up time. If we are ahead of schedule and you are not available for your test we may not be able to fit you in later